Kitchen knives are essentially the most important tools in the kitchen. They help you perform a number of tasks from cutting to chopping, dicing and slicing. Kitchen knives have been used for centuries and have been passed on from generation to generation. If a kitchen knife is well taken care of, it will last you a lifetime. Kitchen Knife Made In USA manufactures excellent quality cutlery that is well known for its sharpness and ability to retain sharpness.
Top 10 Best Kitchen Knives Made In USA
1. Classic Ikon 8″ Chef’s Knife– The Classic Ikon 8″ Chef’s Knife is an all-rounder, ideal for mincing, chopping and cutting fruit, fish, meat and vegetables. The half bolster allows more of the blade to be sharpened easily and its extra-wide choice of blade widths makes it possible to change texture with a single blade.
2. Global Classic Chef’s Knife– The Global Classic Chef’s Knife was made to meet the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. Its long, razor-sharp blade is suited to virtually any cutting task, from dicing vegetables to quartering a chicken. Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced. Prominent 1/4″ edge visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
3. Kramer by Zwilling Carbon 2.0 Chef’s Knives– The Bob Kramer Carbon 2.0 Chef’s Knife is best used for chopping, dicing and slicing fruits, vegetables and meat. This knife is returned to straight carbon steel, a material nearly lost in the home kitchen. Carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return for proper care, you will be rewarded with ultimate performance and keenness of edge that only carbon steel can deliver.
4. Virginia Boys Kitchens – 3 Piece Chef Knife Set– The Virginia Boys Utilitarian Chef Knife Set is designed to be the perfect combination of functionality and style. Each knife is made using 420HC high-carbon stainless steel that’s been heat-treated and tempered to a 58 Rockwell hardness, creating an extra-strong and reliable blade that will hold its sharp edge for longer.
5. Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife– The Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife is the perfect knife for anyone that prepares meals regularly. The longer blade means you can effortlessly cut larger fruits like watermelon or cantaloupe. This chef knife’s surface area is great for crushing garlic too. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall.
1. Dynasty Series Santoku– The Dynasty Series Santoku is the jack of all trades you’ll learn to rely on. The Chef knife’s Japanese cousin, the Santoku blade is slightly smaller and lighter, offering a more precise cut.
2. Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Santoku Knives– The Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Santoku Knife features a thinner blade than the traditional Chef’s Knife, at a 10° cutting edge. It’s designed with a rounded tip for easy slicing through the toughest ingredients. The sleek shape and lightweight design offer balance, comfort and control. The lightweight handle is made of durable polypropylene that provides longevity and grips comfortably in your hand.
3. Shun Classic Santoku Knives– The classic santoku is an Asian-inspired chef’s knife that’s well suited to a down-and-forward cutting motion for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables, proteins and fruit. The slight belly curve makes it easy to rock the blade slightly and this comfortable fit in the hand offers excellent control when making those precision cuts.
4. Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife– The Rada Cutlery W231 French Chef Knife is a professional quality knife made in the USA. This knife is designed to make chefs look like culinary professionals. It is a great addition to any kitchen, whether or not you are planning on making it a permanent fixture. If you want to impress family members and friends with your cooking skills, stock up on this knife today! And don’t forget the other great knives by Rada Cutlery!
5. Virginia Boys Kitchens 8 Inch Chef Knife– J.A. Henckels Knives feature a durable design that is ground from high carbon German steel, heat-treated and tempered to a 58 Rockwell hardness for extra strength and edge retention. Each knife is designed to stay sharper longer, allowing you to get more cutting done with each stroke and making it the perfect choice for commercial kitchens.
1. Case 07315 6 Inch Boning Knife– This Case XX630 pattern 6-inch boning knife features a sturdy crafted solid handle with a triple-riveted construction. The blade is made from high carbon stainless steel and has an XX630 droop point tip for precision cutting.
2. Old Hickory 7000KSS Boning Knife Stainless– Old Hickory’s sensational Boning Knife is just what you need to make easy work of bone-in meat. The 6-inch (15.24 cm) stainless blade is crafted with a razor-sharp edge that slices through even the toughest cuts of meat with the precision and grace you would expect from an Old Hickory knife! The full tang construction keeps this knife balanced and durable for years of use, while its attractive brown wood handle adds character and style to any kitchen.
3. Dexter-Russell 6″ Narrow, Stiff Boning Knife– The Dexter-Russell 6″ Narrow Boning Knife – Sani-Safe Series (S136N-PCP) is the ultimate in kitchen tools for intricate work. The straight edge and pointed blade tip are not only narrow and delicate looking but they make narrow and delicate incisions to speedily and efficiently remove bones without ruining the look of the meat. The textured handle provides a slip-free grip.
4. DALSTRONG Poultry Boning Knife– Dalstrong’s Poultry Boning Knife is part of Dalstrong’s Gladiator Series. The Gladiator series uses D2 high-carbon steel, which has a Rockwell hardness of 62-64 HRC for excellent edge retention. The extra-long blade allows for greater leverage when cutting through poultry bones. This knife comes sharpened and ready to use out of the box, with a full-tang, triple-riveted handle that emphasizes balance and control while cutting.
5. Dexter Outdoors Narrow Curved Boning Knife– The Dexter SG131-6B 6” curved boning knife is the best choice for all-around tasks. The semi-flexible blade is ultra-sharp, and it features a comfortable Sofgrip handle that provides great control and slips resistance. This knife is NSF certified and made in the U.S.A.
1. Dexter P94804B 10″ Black Scalloped Edge Basics Slicer/Bread Knife– The Dexter P94804B 10″ Black Scalloped Edge Basics Slicer/Bread Knife with Polypropylene Handle is perfect for slicing meat, cheese and bread. This knife has a scalloped edge, which allows for clean slices. Its high-carbon steel construction makes it durable, stain-free and easy to sharpen. Its textured handles provide a comfortable grip.
2. Cuisinart® Classic Triple Riveted 8-Inch Bread Knife– The Cuisinart® Classic Triple Riveted 8-Inch Bread Knife is dependable and practical, with balance and control. The Western-style design features a full tang with a true bolster and the ergonomic handle is made of Polypropylene. The blade is made of high carbon stainless steel, hand washes only, and has a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Rada Cutlery 10 Inch Stainless Steel Bread Knife– This 10-inch bread knife is made from surgical grade T420 high carbon stainless steel which creates a hard, tough knife. The blade measures 9-1/2 inches and the overall length of the knife is 13-7/8 inches. This 10-inch bread knife will work great on any size bread loaf. The key to this large bread knife’s performance is the small serrated teeth on the long blade. This serration will allow you to effortlessly cut through fresh from the oven bread without damaging it.
4. Sysco USA 10-inch Scalloped Bread Knife– The Sysco SYS-0867895 10-inch Scalloped Bread Knife offers quality, performance and durability at a great value. The blade made from high carbon steel with razor-sharp edges cuts through bread and other baked goods. It has a curved blade that allows you to cut closer to the product without damaging it. Made in the USA by Dexter Russell, this knife is designed for commercial use and combines durability, value and efficiency.
5. Rada Cutlery Serrated Slicing Knife– The Rada Cutlery R138 Serrated Slicing Knife is built for slicing fruits, vegetables, and meats. It has a 7-inch blade that is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. This serrated knife is wide and boasts a double-sided serrated edge. The hollow ground blade ensures a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention while the aluminum handle keeps your hand cool when the blade heats up during use. Hand washes only.
1. Misen Paring Knife– The Misen paring knife is a precision tool for precise cuts and fine-detail work. It’s perfect for peeling fruit, mincing herbs, trimming vegetables and more. The Misen’s 3.4-inch (8.6 cm) blade is the perfect size for getting into tight spaces, or for adding detail depending on what you’re doing in the kitchen.
2. Rada Cutlery – S01 Rada Cutlery Paring Knife– Rada S01 Paring Knife Set gives you three essential knives for all of your peelings, slicing and dicing needs. The Peeling Paring Knife is perfect for peeling potatoes and apples. The Regular Paring Knife is great for chopping herbs, garlic and onions. The Heavy Duty Paring Knife has a razor-sharp blade that makes fast work of chopping through tough fruits and vegetables like tomatoes and squash.
3. Virginia Boys Kitchens – 3 Piece Chef Knife Set- The Virginia Boys Kitchen Knives are built for those who demand the best. Each knife is crafted from 420 high carbon stainless steel, laser-cut for extreme precision and hand sharpened to create an extra sharp edge that will hold its edge longer. With a tapered edge designed for rough chopping and slicing, a V-shaped cut is perfect for dicing, chiffonade and sushi.
4. Rada Cutlery Curved Paring Knife Blade– The RADA granny paring knife features a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel curved blade. It is hand sharpened creating a razor-sharp edge. The hollow ground blade ensures a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention. The handle on the curved blade paring knife is comprised of a black stainless steel resin that can be washed in the dishwasher.
5. Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife– The Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife will be the most used knife in your kitchen. Hand sharpened creating a razor-sharp edge and surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel blade you’ll cut through vegetables and herbs effortlessly. Take your chopping, dicing and mincing skills to a professional level with this chef knife. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall.
1. Old Hickory 7060 76-7 Inch Cleaver Knife– The Old Hickory 76-7 Inch Cleaver Knife with Hardwood Handle is designed for cutting and carving. Made from durable materials, this knife is built to last a long time. Its 7.38-inch high carbon steel blade makes it easy to cut through meat, while its full tang keeps the knife strong and sturdy. The hardwood handle provides a firm grip for your hand.
2. ESEE CL1 Cleaver Black G10 Axe– The ESCL1 Cleaver Black G10 Axe with Black Textured G10 Handle is a larger and heavier axe for more demanding tasks such as splitting logs for firewood or chopping down trees. It comes with a black leather belt sheath that attaches to the lanyard hole, allowing it to be easily hung up to dry or store.
3. Chef & Cleaver Hybrid Knife 8″– The Phantom Series 8” ‘The Crixus’ Chef – Cleaver Knife Hybrid is a uniquely designed chef knife that combines the versatility of a chef knife, with the weight and width of a cleaver knife. A must-have for all meat-lovers and BBQ enthusiasts. Named after the infamous Gladiator “Crixus”, this beloved tool honors its namesake by making quick work of any challenge.
4. Dexter-Russell 8″ Stainless Heavy Duty Cleaver– The Dexter-Russell 8″ Stainless Heavy Duty Cleaver is a real workhorse in the kitchen and includes a handy hang hole for easy storage. Built for power, this cleaver has a thick, durable blade, a handle that will hold up to tough use and the right weight to get the job done.
5. Dexter-Russell 7″ STAINLESS Cleaver– Dexter-Russell’s superior grip and high carbon steel blades. This stainless steel cleaver features an American-made blade for durability, with a slip-resistant handle that offers a better grip over time.
1. Steak Knife Ironwood- A super-thin plunge ground blade and tapered tang for incredible cutting ability and balance. These 2.0 steak knives feature a super-thin plunge ground blade and tapered tang for incredible cutting ability and balance. Our 2.0 steak knife features a super-thin plunge ground blade with razor-sharp straight edges to finish the cut.
2 Rada Cutlery Utility Steak Knives- The Rada 6-Piece Utility Steak Knives Gift Set comes in a beautiful box with a form-fitted flocked insert to hold the knives securely while wrapping. These knives come beautifully boxed and make great gifts.
3. Lamson Fire Steak Knife Set- The Lamson Fire Steak Knife Set is the perfect addition to any meal. Each knife is handmade from high-carbon stainless steel, forged using the traditional hot-drop method and tempered to the perfect hardness (58å¡ Rockwell). The full tang blades are triple-riveted to their handles for durability, ensuring that they will stay sharp while you use them time and time again.
4. LANDOSAN Steak Knives Set of 6 Stainless Steel– The LANDOSAN serrated steak knives are made of stainless steel that is durable and rust-resistant. The knives come in a set of 6 pieces and with natural wood handles, the set comes in an elegant gift box with a display window to show off your beautiful new kitchen knives.
5. Alfi All-purpose Knives Aerospace Precision Pointed– Alfi All-purpose knives feature a sleek design and are made with the highest quality steel. They are manufactured to aerospace standards with extreme precision, resulting in a razor-sharp edge that makes cutting effortless and enjoyable. The ergonomic handles are designed with comfort in mind- making these knives easy to use and hold securely. At Alfi we stand behind our product 100%, and if you’re not completely satisfied we’ll refund your entire purchase price!
1. Case 363 Fillet Fishing Knife– The Case Cutlery Fillet Knife, Model CA363 is a versatile piece of equipment to help keep you organized. It features a 14.25-inch overall length with a 9-inch stainless steel blade and black synthetic handle. The sheath has an integrated sharpener for convenience, making it easy to sharpen the blade when it becomes dull or damaged.
2. AZLFFE Anza Fillet Knife Full Elk– The ANZA Anza Fillet Knife is crafted from 1095 high carbon steel, and comes with an Elk bone handle and a leather sheath. This one-piece construction full tang knife has a standard edge and will be perfect for filleting your catch of the day.
3. TPFIL01 TOPS Fillet Knife– The TPFIL01 TOPS Fillet Knife has an 8″ (20.32cm) tumbled finish 154CM stainless steel blade with a SureTouch black and tan G10 handle and lanyard hole. The fully extended tang is secured in the handle with two screws, ensuring lasting strength. It comes with an OD green Kydex belt sheath and is designed by Leo Espinoza.
4. American Legacy Fishing Co. – World’s Best Fillet Knife– The World’s Best Fillet Knife is the product of over two years of research and testing, we have come up with a supremely sharp, precision-made cutlery tool with a heavy-duty non-slip handle. The perfect balance of design and functionality allows you to cut through fish in one fluid motion.
5. Danco Pro Series 9″ Fillet Knife– The danco Pro Series 9″ fillet knife has a full tang German 4116 stainless steel blade coated with Dupont Teflon for easy cleaning and excellent corrosion resistance. The handle is molded TPR rubber for comfort and slip resistance. Each blade has three different lengths and shapes to provide you with the ultimate fillet knife set.
We have completed our list of the 10 best Kitchen Knives made in USA. While we try to be as comprehensive as possible, there are always going to be products that make it on our list that we may not have personally seen or tested. Please use the comments section below to let us know if there is a product or brand that you would like us to review!